Instructions to Measure your feet
- Place foot on a white sheet of paper.
- Draw 2 horizontal lines - one at the tip of your big toe and another at your heel.
- Measure the distance between these two lines in centimeters.
- If you are between 2 sizes or have wider feet, choose the bigger size.
We recommend you select the shoe size based on the length of your feet.
|EUR||US||Zari By Zee||Length (Centimeters)|
|35||4||5||22 - 22.5|
|36||5||6||22.5 - 23|
|37||6||7||23.5 - 24|
|38||7||8||23.5 - 24|
|39||8||9||24 - 25|
|40||9||10||25 - 25.5|
|41||10||11||25.5 - 26|
|42||11||12||26 - 27|
- We strongly recommend you measure your feet to help with size selection
- Please order using your US size that corresponds with your measurement (cms)
- If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR chat with us on our chat box and we would be happy to assist you in selecting your perfect fit
- Size in centimeter are approximate